A microdermabrasion uses a device to deliver a minimally abrasive material to your skin to remove the thicker, outer layer of dead skin and allow younger, healthier skin cells to migrate to the outermost layer of skin. It will reveal fresher layers of skin and helps to thicken collagen, a protein vital for making your skin appear firm and smooth.
- Improve age spots and black heads.
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin).
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance.
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne.
Avoid participating in any activities that may damage or inflame the skin prior to your appointment. This includes 1 to 2 weeks for sun tanning, waxing, chemical peels or other facial treatments, and 1-3 days for the application of exfoliating skin creams.
Avoid any activities that may damage or irritate your skin for at least one week. This includes additional skin treatments, prolonged sun exposure or tanning, and scratching or rubbing your skin. Any of these activities may slow down the healing process. Anti-inflammatory creams or cold compresses can be used at your discretion.
$60.00 per session.
Call us for more information or to set up an appointment!
~718 317 6252~